PLEASE BE AWARE: Helium is a safe and naturally occuring gas. It is non-toxic, non-flammable, and an inert gas. It is therefore safe to transport and can be used by people without any specific licence. However, although it is not poisonous when inhaled, it can be harmful, even deadly. When inhaling helium gas, the body and brain become deprived of oxygen which can result in suffocation. Also, helium gas is very cold when it leaves the tank and could freeze the vocal chords. DO NOT INHALE.
For more information, please telephone 020 7328 6683